The 12 dates of Christmas……
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
Twelve of the best Christmas date ideas to take your date on over the festive period.
- Visit a Christmas market, drink some mulled wine or hot chocolate whilst strolling through the festive stalls.
- Find a Christmas Ice skating rink. Spend the evening holding hands and skating to the sound of “Jingle Bell Rock”.
- Enjoy a day out shopping for Christmas decorations. Buy each other a special bauble to remember your first Christmas together.
- Take your date to listen to a Christmas carol concert – another excuse to share more mulled wine!
- Enjoy a cosy night in watching a Christmas movie whilst snuggling up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate (or even more mulled wine) and a plate of mince pies.
- Go shopping to buy each other a Christmas jumper to wear on Christmas day.
- Play some old fashioned board games whilst drinking even more mulled wine.
- Go and look at the Christmas lights together.
- Spend the day window shopping admiring the displays whilst dropping hints about what you would like for Christmas.
- Help out at a homeless shelter for the day.
- Go to a Pantomime and soak up the Christmas atmosphere.
- Share even more mulled wine – hic hic hic!
Love Karen x
Previous Post |