Daters are turning away from the online options. Finding the right partner is one of life’s greater challenges and worth your effort and investment. Where should you be looking?
Let’s look at some of the things you would be wise to consider before making your choice.
- Dating apps require little information, personal or financial investment
- You do not have to create the dreaded personal profile
- You do have to respond to each match before you see the next one and you cannot go back and look again at ones you have rejected
- Okay if your criteria are limited to looks and proximity, but with 44% of men and 38% of women being willing to relocate for love, could you be missing opportunities? Distance ceases to be a problem when you find ‘the one’ and rightly so – matches that work are built on values such as loyalty, honesty and compassion.
- You are responsible for everything – your criteria, your profile, sifting through and contacting matches you like
- Whether you decide to go for what you know, in the vain hope that this time things will be different or choose opposing criteria, there is a high risk of you missing someone with whom you could be happy, without expert guidance
- You can search and view lots of matches, but which is preferable to you – quantity or quality?
It can feel really lonely, swiping away or sifting through online profiles with no way of knowing how you are doing or even if you are targeting the right people. With a dating consultant by your side, you will be able to discover how matches have responded to your profile and access guidance as to next steps, tailored just for you. We help you write your profile too and show you how to tweak it so that you get results.
How do you feel about the fact that it’s impossible to judge whether or not the person you have chosen is telling the truth, for instance about their age, height or profession – is that a risk worth taking? 21% of daters are not using online services now due to the lack of vetting; our professionally successful members regularly tell us how they were targeted by the unscrupulous and unsuitable online and how time wasting and disappointing it was. We meet everyone you are introduced to first – we vet them all for you, so you can be sure that you will be safe.
What will Sara Eden do for me?
Whilst online dating attracts younger daters it is worth noting that only 5% of those in the 50-70 years age range find permanent relationships this way.
- Access to a discerning group of daters, who already share your aspirations and lifestyle and who won’t be interested in your money because they have their own
- The benefit of decades of experience in successful matching, meaning that you no longer have to look through piles of unsuitable candidates, because the profiles you have been chosen by an expert, exclusively for you
- Complete confidentiality
- Bespoke service, great value.
Why not give us a call?